Thursday, November 29, 2007

ACL 2.0 Learning task 16 & 17

Task 17: Learning 2.0 Sand box Wiki

I logged in and add my favourite holiday destination Samoa and recommended some websites that you may visit and find more information. In my spare time I plan to go back and add more of my recommendations.


Task 16: Wikis

I find that Wiki is a great tool for searching.I have done a few searches under country history and family history and amazed with the results. Another good tool is the fact that you can edit the relevant information, but keeping in mind, you have to research the source so that you know that it is true information.
Wiki is a great place to confirm information if you're not sure. Especially with updated current events.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done, Samoa is sounding kinda nice destination about now