Thursday, November 29, 2007

ACL Learning 2.0 - Online Applications & Tools

Task 19: Discovering Web 2.0 tools

Okay. I had a look at the nominees. I searched through books and discovered lulu which is a site that gives you the opportunity to publish your own material and make a bit of profit. So bascially you're be cutting out the middle person. Another site was www.biblio.com. That is another site for book searching and market place, and the third was www.librarything.com which I've used from the previous learning 2.0 task.


Task 18: Take a look at some online productivity (word processing, spreadsheet) tools.

Just discover this. I wish I knew about this before. I love that I can save my docouments and have access to them online. Especially if your computer crashes or if you quickly need access to it away from home. It makes this very easy. There's also other tools like calendars, and saving photos. Knowing about this makes life easier for me.
I've logged on and added my spreadsheets that I use for my church community and also keeping minutes for meetings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow glad to hear you have taken to this