Tuesday, November 27, 2007

ACL web 2.0 Task 13 - 15

Task 15: On Library 2.0 & Web 2.0 ...

I've read a few of the recommended Blogs. I agree that information nowerdays is expanding so fast that we have to use it and in order to expand our capacity of learning, we need to invest in programmes for us to be up to scratch to so our source of information is current.

Task 14: Technorati

I did a search on Technorati for Learning 2.0. There are a lot of people blogging about it. I spent my time browsing through and reading other peoples views and also sharing their difficulties in issues similar to mine. I looked at the popular searches and once again, Bebo, myspace.youtube including Paris Hilton (who I think is a waste of space on there lol)... have pulled through. I'm not surprised!

Task 13: del.icio.us

This is another way of cutting your search time into half. It basically is bookmarking and you're find on other websites for example blogs, wikis, newspaper websites have these. I've saved a few onto my account. I would defintely recommend this to someone if they ask. I aslo came across one the popular sites 39 Addictions - Designers Just Can’t Stop which seems interesting,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, wot a greap leap into web 2.0....keep this up and that MP3 player will be yours