Thursday, November 29, 2007

FINALE Task 23

Task 23: FINALE

Wow, I've reached the last task. This experience has been much of a rollercoaster ride for me. I've learnt with these execrises. There are a sites which I will continue to use ie. Podcasts, wiki, also google docs which I will defintely use to my full advantage. Youtube.com which is my new found favourite site. Using online generator websites gives me more ideas especially for creating posters and graphics to make things a bit more exciting.

Learning web 2.0 programme has helped me gainned more confidence, and also expands my understanding the different ways for sourcing information and also making it a fun experience.

Woo Hoo I've crossed the finish Line!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hip hip hooray! well done on completing this journey.